Samstag, 15. Juli 2017

An Holland Getaway


The past weeks have been hectic, hey!

After Berlin Fashion Week I went on a little trip to Netherlands with my family and it was really destressing. I'm usually not the type for going to one place over and over again but Amsterdam and Zandvoort aan Zee really had my heart the moment I first went there.
Since I'm always a bit extra when it comes to tattoos, I've decided to get my third one at the Hollywood Mark Tattoo Amsterdam. I went for small Greek lettering on my upper arm this time.  
From the 5 days we were in Holland we spent two days in Amsterdam and I can tell you that I've never seen so many thrift shops in such a short time ever before.  
It's really hard work to find the perfect vintage piece... I guess you really have to invest a lot of time to find the little treasures hidden in the shops.

But even in summer, getaways and adventures have to come to an end and everyday life and work will knock at your door. Luckily, it's not too hectic and the next vacation is right around the corner. I'll be traveling through Italy with one of my besties and I guess, hauls can be expected. Italian fashion is already calling my name lol. But until then, I still have to work for three weeks. Yeah guys, life is no pony ride.

Keep the grind up!
xx,
H♥








1 Kommentar:

State your opinion!