Dienstag, 18. April 2017

Unique Hypez - 5 underrated online shops we should support


In a world where literally everyone is wearing the same thing, it's so important to stand out from the crowd and wear something that might not be appreciated by everyone but by the right people. 


I'm always keeping my eye on underrated online shops that are about to build up their business. In order you want to wear statements not clothes, I might have exactly what you need:

1. Royal Tees London

I LOVE this online shop fo real! They have the sickest print shirts of all your favourite old school legends. I love the vibe of these shirts. They seriously rock every outfit. Since I love transferring my love of hip hop onto the clothes I wear, this is definitely something I'll take into consideration! Thumbs UP

Website: https://royalteeslondon.co.uk/
Instagram: @royaltees_london


  
2. Freckled Ace

The stuff they sell is as dope as their Insta account. I not only love the fond they use but also the messages on the hoodies and shirts. Simple and plain and love for the detail. Freckled Ace knows exactly how to sell their articles. With this being said you should check out their account cause their sense for aesthetics is real. Wearing these shirts is not only a statement but also supports creativity and people who live it. 

Website: http://freckledace.bigcartel.com/
Instagram: @freckledace
 



3. OnTheMission

Very very simple message, big impression. The simplicity of  "OnTheMission" could be exactly what we need. Plus, the tees are quite affordable so why pay so much more money for a big brand when you can support the small, individual ones!

Website: http://onthemission.bigcartel.com/
Instagram: @onthemission_



 4. Chypka

As you know I'm a big lover of mandalas and I really think they have big street potential lol. I finally found a streetwear brand that includes mandalas in its design and I couldn't be happier. Chypka has an absolutely dope design and I really think you guys should support this label and check out their stuff. Tbh, I couldn't even really decide which piece I liked best. 

Website: https://www.chypka.com/shop 
Instagram: @chypka_ 






 5. Lakey Apparel

Lakey impresses me with the super dope print on their tees. Seriously the design is so super cool and I know it's embarrassing but I know it's the design of a very well-known old school music thing and I JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE so let me know guys, it's super awkward lol. Anyway, I love the shirt it's just lit af. 

Website: https://www.lakeyapparel.com/
Instagram: @lakeyapparel





Another page that seems to sell dope clothing is "DOGMA", a young brand from London. They take pre-orders already so if you want to check them out you can find them on Instagram via @dogmaclothinguk. 

Okay guys, if you know more "unknown" fashion start-ups, please let me know, I'd love to check them out! 
Have fun shopping ♥

xx 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

State your opinion!