Freitag, 31. März 2017

Calvin got me like...


Waddup kids,
I'm still here - just busier than ever.  
Today I've come up with a little outfit post for the sunny spring days.

Since I bought this oversized Blazer at Forever21 in Vienna I was constantly looking for an opportunity to wear it. Now that the sun has finally decided to show up a bit more often I cannot stop wearing this thing. It makes literally every outfit better and I wouldn't want to live without it at the moment.
Same thing with the Calvin Klein shirt. I know it's already familiar for those of you who follow me on Insta (for those who don't: shame on you, you have a second chance: @helenalousi). It seems like I wear this every day which is obviously not true but I just love what it does to simple outfits. 




So once more from head to toe lol:

Cap: Calvin Klein
Shirt: Calvin Klein
Blazer: Forever21
Boyfriend Jeans: Gina Tricot (+ DIY)
Shoes: Superga
Bag: Mango


As usual, the quality is too bad to mention. Just in case someone is reading this who loves to spoil people with nice cameras - Hi there, I'd appreciate your gift ;)

Another thing was the lighting. I know it's super light but I thought why take the light away when it finally came back again, right?

Anyway, I'm desperately in need of a nice shopping day for spring.
Here are the things that I really need to get for this season:

♥ skinny jeans with an ankle zip in rosé 
♥ nice pair of shades
♥ a high quality bag 
♥ tops, shirts, blouses
♥ loafers

♥ the new Levi's shirt
♥ the "Freya Pants" by Dennis Maglic  (link here)
♥ retro Casio in silver

What do you have on your wish list for spring? Let me know in the comments!

Have a beautiful weekend and enjoy the sun, guys! It's my birthday on Sunday so I'll just be busy preparing...

xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

State your opinion!