Montag, 20. Februar 2017

Seasonal trends, Carrie Bradshaw and a haul - say what?



She's doing a haul. A WHAT? A haul. 
Okay guys, I honestly don't know whether I should apologise to you for this post or not. Since I'm usually trying to avoid any kind of "average" blogging, I've never done anything like a "haul" before. But this time, I cannot longer keep my new goodies private. So let's jump right in!


1. Denim

It is the alltime must-have and it will ever be. Denim. Whether you wear jeans, denim jackets, denim shirts or denim skirts - make sure you own enough. My favourite this season is my new light-washed mom jeans. Definitely NEEDED THEM. 

mom jeans: Pull& Bear, shop here



2. Floral embroidery

Awwww, I'm so happy this is finally coming back. Needless to say that this is one of my absolute favourites this season!

Flower shirt: Zara, shop here



3. Label shirts

While you were smiled at wearing a label shirt a couple of years ago, it is now courteous to show the world your favourites. For the prosperous among us you can go for the Gucci shirt, the rest can go for Hilfiger or, like me, Levi's. Classics never get old.

Shirt: Levi's, shop here


4. Plisse´

We're getting one step closer to finally being able to wear skirts like Carrie Bradshaw's "J'adore Dior" outfit. Check out here... and hereI absolutely love that midi skirts came back. Not only in the tight version, like the last years, but the plisse´ or tulle ones. Popular colours are rosé, nude, black and gold. It doesn't matter which fabric you chose either. Can't wait to wear this!


Jersey plissé skirt: Pull & Bear, shop here



5. Gabardine

This gabardine skirt is perfect for chilled chic looks. You can wear it in every single season and it fits every body type. Especially the khaki colour got me right away.

gabardine skirt: Bershka, shop here


6. Statement sleeves

Baroque style. I love the new decadence in our clothing. The ruching, the bows - It's all a bit over the top which definitely makes the clothing piece a statement. This trend has been sneaking in for a while and this season there's absolutely no way around the fashion flashback. Again, a reminder of Carrie Bradshaw in SATC. 

Statement shirt: shop here


7. Bag with Patches

Omg, I instantly fell in love when I first saw this beautiful little thing. Since I'm having a thing for snake prints on my bags, I couldn't help but take this bag. You can easily DIY your own bag with patches or you look for the finished ones.

Bag: Mango, shop here

Seriously, there are so many more things I'll need for spring/summer 17 but for now this is it. My bank account is already shaking its head lol.

Tell me which pieces you like best, what else I should get and what your must-haves are atm!

xx

Kommentare:

  1. I like the Jeans and the floral embroidery blouse best.
    The Gabardine skirt is also one of my favorites.
    Hope your bank account recovers soon.
    best wishes
    Sassi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh vielen Dank Sassi, hab mich sehr über deinen lieben Kommentar gefreut! :)

    Ja, das hoffe ich auch :D
    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. sehr schöne Auswahl liebe Helena! SATC ist doch immer wieder eine wahnsinns Inspirationsquelle :)
    stelle mir das Levis-Shirt auch super im Kontrast mit dem Pliséerock vor!

    hab eine tolle Woche,
    ❤ Tina
    http://liebewasist.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, vielen Dank Tina!
      Ja genau, an die Kombi habe ich auch schon gedacht! 💕

      Liebe Grüße!

      Löschen
  4. so eine Hose suche ich schon total lange *.* finde irgendwie nie das perfekte Modell...
    Tolle Sachen hast du ergattert :)

    Liebste Grüsse
    Swenja
    http://www.overtheview.ch

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, ich habe auch mega lange geschaut, aber das Modell von Pull&Bear kann ich echt total empfehlen! :)

      Löschen
  5. I'm so in love with this embroidered shirt!

    http://violettedaily.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Toller Look. Nach so einer Jeans suche ich echt schon lange. Vorallem eine gute Alternative zur Levis.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja viel günstiger und sitzt echt super! Kann ich nur empfehlen :)

      Löschen
  7. Richtig tolle Teile! Vor allem die Tasche ist einfach ein Träumchen <3
    So ein Levis Shrt habe ich auch und trage es ständig :)

    Caro x
    http://nilooorac.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke liebe Caro :)
      Ja das Shirt wird ab sofort auch mein treuer Begleiter!

      Löschen
  8. Wooow traumhaft schöne Auswahl. Die Tasche ist der Hammer
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Tolle Auswahl!
    Die Tasche ist wirklich traumhaft! :-)
    Liebe Grüße Sarah <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Die Tasche ist ein Traum! Bin verliebt!!!
    LG, Marina
    http://fashiontipp.com

    AntwortenLöschen

State your opinion!