Donnerstag, 10. November 2016

#museumcrawl 2 - Kunstmuseum Stuttgart


Welcome back, y'all!
I know, it's been a while BUT there's been a lot to do lately and good things take time, right?
Anyway, on Tuesday I continued with my museumcrawl and I have to admit: this time it was really worth it! The artmuseum in Stuttgart really surprised me and I'm telling you WHY just now.
First of all, the artmuseum Stuttgart is worth a look both from the inside and from the outside. A lot of modern art is hidden in a big glass cube in the center of Stuttgart and it is just waiting to be discovered by you. 



Since I am a lover of pure and clear-cut art with harmonic colour compositions, the artmuseum had some nice pieces left for me.
What really caught me were the several neon light sentences on the wall, the illusional pieces, the architectural "buildings" and the funny part: the "food-art". 
On the ground floor of the museum you can find different samples where artists involved real food in order to create extraordinary motives. "Art as a progress" is getting a whole new meaning, considering that most of the food behind glass frames is constantly reaching new levels of mold ;) I saved us the pictures of this very interesting view, some of us still might want to eat later.








What I really enjoyed while visiting the artmuseum was the moderate level of craziness. Even if the exhibited pieces were definitely extraordinary experiments, it was still something you enjoy looking at. The Kunstmuseum Stuttgart is a great place for inspiration and broaden your horizon. It really makes you want to get active and create something yourself. 

Hypez & Vibez Tip: Take a bit of time and visit the bookshop in the museum. Besides a huge collection of art books you can also find very interesting reports, photography books or photo collections of different "lifestyles" like tattoos, hip hop, sneakers, fashion in general, music or traveling. 

In my next post, I will finally talk about my week at the "Französische Filmtage Tübingen", the biggest German Francophone filmfestival. Still, I can't really tell you when that is gonna happen, cause I'll be off to Prague tomorrow morning. Hard life.

Until then, stay vibey!
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

State your opinion!