Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2016

Birthday Vibez - 45 2Pac quotes that will make you think


Love

1. "Don't worry bout a thing, baby. Girl, I'm a soldier. Never treated me bad, no matter who I was. You still came with that, unconditional love"

 2. "Even if you changed your mind and said our love was thru. I'd want to die, continuously cry and still I'd love you"

3. "It don't take a lot to keep a nigga heart. Must be a lady in the light but real freaky in the dark"

4. "U will never fully understand how deeply my heart feels 4 u. I worry that we'll grow apart and I'll end up losing you.
U bring me to climax without sex and u do it all with regal grace. U r my heart in human form. A friend I could never replace"


5. "There's no way I can pay you back. But the plan is to show you that I understand. You are appreciated"

6. "Her eyes shined of love, a diamond in the rough. The kind that you could love, not yet touch, but so much potential"

7. "In the coldest nights is when I hold ya. Like I'm supposed to, as we roll closer. I'll take yo hand gladly, anything you need, ask me. Supportin my baby girl just like daddy"

8. "It's true. Nothing compares to the satisfaction that I feel when we out mashin': me and my girlfriend"

9. "The only girl that I adore, everything I'm asking for. Talking to me, begging me to just take you around. Seventeen, like Brandy, you just wanna be down. Talking loud when I tell you be quiet. You move the crowd, busting rounds, activating a riot. That's why I love you so, no control, down to roll, unleash."


Injustice

10. "They got money for war, but can't feed the poor"

11. "I`m trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents. It's hard to be legit and still pay the rent"

12. "Say there ain't no hope for the youth. But the truth is, there ain't no hope for the future"

13. "The power is in the people and politics we adress"

14. Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen"

15. "Everyone's ashamed of the youth 'cause the truth looks strange. And for me it's reversed. We left 'em a world that's cursed and it hurts cause any day they'll push the button and all good men like Malcolm X or Bobby Hutton died for nothin'."

16. "There should be a class on sex education, a real sex-education class. There should be a class on police brutality. There should be a class on apartheid. There should be a class on why people are hunfry. But there are not. There are classes on gym. Physical education. Let's learn volleyball"

17. "It ain't them that's killin us. It's us that's killin us. It ain't them that's knockin us off, it's us that's knockin us off."

18. "Look it, cops are just as crooked as the niggas they chasin'"



Relations

19. "Trust nobody"

20. "I ain't a killer, but don't push me. Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p*ssy."

21. "The realest people don't have a lot of friends"

22. "I gotta stop treating people like I owe them something"

23. "If you let a person talk long enough you'll hear their true intentions. Listen twice speak once"

24. "Only fake people get mad when you say some real shit"

25. "If nobody got me I got me"

26. "You better keep your mind on the real shit. And fuck trying to get with these crooked ass hypocrites"

27. "My attitude got me walking solo. Ride out alone in my low-low. Watchin the whole world move in slow-mo."    





 Emotions & life advice

28. "That's why I'm so harsh. Because I'm so sensitive"

29. "They claim that I'm violent just because I refuse to be silent"

30. "Dying inside but outside you're looking fearless"

31. "I'm not a prefectionist but still I seek perfection. I'm not a great romantic but yet I yearn for affection"

32. "Everybody's at war with different things. I'm at war with my own heart sometimes"

33. "Hate to sound sleazy but tease me. I don't want it if it's that easy"

34. "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months overanalyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together, justifying what coul've, would've happened. Or you can leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."

35. "Laugh with many but don't trust any" 

36. "I ain't about black or white, cause we're all human"  





Legacy & dreams

37. "Bury me smiling with G's in my pocket. Have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rock it. Let the hoes I used to know from way before kiss me from my head to my toe. Give me paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin. A couple bottles of gin in case I don't get in"

38. "Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal" 

39. "During your life, never stop dreaming. Noone can take away your dreams"

40. "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world. But I guarantuee that I spark the brain that will change the world."

41. "Follow your heart but take your brain with you"

42. "Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture. Bomb the hoochies with precision, my intention's to get richer"

43. "Look to my future cause my past is all behind me"

44. "Institutionalized, I live my life a product made to crumble"

45. "Any time y'all wanna see me again. Rewind this track right here, close your eyes and picture me rollin"  



                                  
 


How much of a real 2Pac Fan are YOU?
Take this collection as a quiz and try to find out where the quotes come from!

Happy Birthday, Lesane Parish Crooks!




xx
Helena 

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

State your opinion!