Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2016

Sneaker Hypez - which one does better?



"I always wanted to be the opposite of everybody else. So I would go to the club in a polo-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backwards, just that I would not be dressed like other girls" - Rihanna
" I love sneakers on girls. I don't know why, but I guess it's because I'm stilll a young." - Chris Brown
When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sneakers.html
When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sneakers.html
When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sneakers.html
When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sneakers.html
When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sneakers.html
When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sneakers.html
When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sneakers.htm
In order to make your own outfit "successful", sneakers are simple THE must-have to include. 
There are a thousands of different styles and, to be honest, I really CANNOT stop buying my favourites. There are girls who are addicted to high heels and purses but I would NEVER trade my fav pair of sneakers with fancy heels. 
Today, I'm gonna give you a little insight into my own little sneaker collection. Let's go!


 Nike Air Force 1 Low iD in khaki      vs.      Yeezy Boost 350 Light Stone

In fact, I don't like that iD thing of Nike. I thought, ok, let's give them another chance after all those disapointments (I HATE Nike Online Shopping) because this colorway is just not available in ANY store. I received the Air Force 1 yesterday and the shape of the shoe is different from the usual "bulky" one that I was a little confused of the slim design. I love the color, it makes the shoe look very pretty and classic but it couldn't convince me though. 

The Yeezy ( *look here ), in contrast, is THE best shoe I've ever put my feet in. They are so comfortable and the design is great. I highly recommend to have a look on eBay. The prices are about to go down. But remember to be careful if the shoe is original. There are fake-ones going around those platforms sold for much more than their actual value.There are websites telling you how to differentiate between fake and original. If you want me to write a post about that, let me know in the comment section below.

Winner: Thumbs up for Kanye: The Yeezy just has it all.


Nike Air Force 1 '07 MID      vs.      Reebok Classic Leather


As you can see both of them already look more than worn. I'm a huge fan of white sneakers and these two just have it all. They are extremely iconic and you can never fail wearing them. So who am I to judge. These two sneakers are just heaven on earth and I could NEVER chose one. The Reebok is a little easier to style. The Air Force in its most original form has street cred. 
I'm sorry, but there is no winner in this round: standoff


Nike Air Force 1 07 Suede     vs.    Nike Air Huarache Stealth Ultra 


I think I don't even have to admit it anymore: I'm a Nike Air Force lover. This fresh colorway with the suede style is just so adorable, especially for spring and summer. It's super comfortable and combines trendy, iconic and fresh all together. 

The Air Huarache is very different from the usual Huarache that everybody is in love with atm. To me, it's really rather a gym-sneaker. It's practical and easy but the shape is just not my absoute favourite.


Winner: My beloved Air Force 1. I mean, look at it!!



 Adidas Stan Smiths (special edition: patent leather white rosé)    vs.      Adidas Tubular Defiant (bordeaux)


I know, I actually shouldn't compare these two because they're as different as can be. I am still doing it (#thuglife). 
The Stan Smith is a sneaker that has one of the best shapes ever. Especially in this colorway it is girly, classy and still cool. You can wear it to everything.
The Tubular is pretty futuristic but I like this new shape and the color is extremely beautiful. Unfortunately hard to combine.

winner: The Stan Smith. It's an alltime classic and never too much. 


If you want to restock your collection, here are my favourite German shops to go to (I'm sorry for all the foreign readers, I'm sure you'll find them too):

1. Save Our Sole
Visit their Website and follow them on Insta. Even if you don't buy your shoes from there, they give you the best inspiration and have the dopest editions you can imagine. The actual shop is in Karlsruhe, Germany but they also offer their shoes online. To me, Save Our Sole is not only a unique sneaker boutique but almost a very own brand. Go check it out, you won't regret it! You can also check out their blog where you can find detailed descriptions and reviews about rare sneakereditions. 

2. Snipes (of course, what else)
Snipes, as the biggest shop for urban streetwear and sneakers in Germany, not only sponsors all the Hip Hop Concerts in Germany, but also represents urban Hip Hop clothing having a monopoly status. The staff is very friendly but also a bit pretensious. What bothers me: You are wrong here if you search for unique colorways and styles. They have the basics and the hyped editions are mostly sold out after...let's say, 5 minutes?

3. Foot Locker
Europeans know this store. Very popular and also pretty solid in providing us with the latest sneakertrends. Footlocker has very friendly staff. Still, as a girl you'll have a hard time finding clothing there.


4. Kickz
KICKZ is definitely a shop that isn't as hyped as Snipes e.g.Their online shop is illustrated with fancy designs and if you're lucky, you'll find a wide range of special colorways and rare sneakers that hasn't been overhyped yet. 


5. 43einhalb
43einhalb is comparable to Save Our Sole. Rare brands and editions. You can also feel the vibe on their Website, it's absolutely run by people who love and live sneakers!

6. Asphaltgold
Asphaltgold  also has its store in one single city: Darmstadt, Germany. Still, you can buy their stuff online and you can read about new releases and other hypes on their blog! Check it out!



Alright, if you wanna add some stuff or just comment on the stuff that I wrote, feel free to do so!
XX
Helena




1 Kommentar:

  1. Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne are conceivably England's a lot of iconic archetypal exports, but the stars chose to crop in London new balance online store Adeptness Ceremony from the sidelines this season. Moss affronted up at BoF's activity to bless her awning changeabout and just-launched aptitude agency, while Delevingne was perched in Burberry's alpha row in a gothic ensemble complete with some atramentous physique paint.
    This year the Air Jordan 12 came out of ambuscade by absolution in several colors. The best archetypal Flu Adventurous 12 alternating and Jordan Casting even conflicting a few new colorways. As the year apprenticed comes to an end, Jordan Casting womens new balance minimus mr00 is not done absolution new colors of the Air Jordan 12. This Saturday Jordan Casting will absolution a accept advancing Air Jordan 12 that adeptness neoprene. Babble is the use of neoprene was advancing by MJ's old academy sweatsuits from the 90s. The Neoprene Air Jordan 12 will be accessible in abounding ancestors sizes this Saturday, September 10.
    Images of the declared Nike Kobe 10 Aristocratic 'What The' acquire emerged and criticism is apprenticed to come. The Nike Aristocratic 'What The' grey new balance Kobe 9 was said to be too simple of a colorway for its theme. With white accents, white midsole and outsole and two capital colors of the Kobe 9, the Aristocratic 'What The' Kobe 10 takes accession admission with its bloom scheme. Four capital colors (two on ceremony console for ceremony sneaker) are met with an 'Oreo' like themed toe box and atramentous heel and abate abutment upper. The outsoles are breach colors down the average of ceremony sneaker. For those new balance 374 of us who acquire low top Flyknit Kobes Instagram user Maxwelllund reimagines the 'What The' Kobe X in a low top contour accumulation complete releases of the Aristocratic low Kobe X into one pair. The assimilation includes the Breach Night, Mambacurial, Assignment Sergeant, Chester and NIKEiD's original new balance 578 Mamba Bloom option. There are animate abject and orange clear-cut outsoles and the brace is angry calm with white, atramentous brindled midsoles.
    Releasing tomorrow, October 1st, in men's and GS sizes, will this be a cop or drop for you? Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 12 Wool launch page now for more images, the latest info and release details.
    Shaded in the admired Red and Atramentous palette with a attenuate nod to the Greek god, Achilles, in accretion to Bryant's season-ending anaplasty in 2013, the new sneaker is accurate by its revamped top acceding with flyknit technology that includes thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) yarn for aloft strength.

    AntwortenLöschen

State your opinion!